Sunday 18 May 2014

Outfit #31



Hello lovelies,

Excuse the profanity in the first image but I just can't help but think this is SO true!

I've had a fabulous few weeks. To be honest, I couldn't be happier!

I've had a really successful weightloss journey so far, losing 10 pounds over the space of 4 weeks and I am very happy with the results. I'm not where I want to be just yet, but I know it won't take me long to get there and I'm excited to see new results every single week.

I also went and bought a new car! Woohoo!
I upgraded my little, white, 54 reg Fiat Punto to a brand spanking new Fiat 500! She is absolutely gorgeous. As sad as I am that I no longer need my first car, I am so happy to be in a position where I feel comfortable to make big purchases. I work hard so I'm going to reap all the benefits from that for as long as possible.

(P.s. if anyone is looking for a great little run around, I'm selling my little Fiat Punto, message me for more!)

In exactly 9 days I will be sunning myself up in Tenerife with two of my besets friends - I can't wait!
I am so ready for a holiday and to spend a whole week doing nothing other than sunbathing, drinking cocktails and relaxing - heaven!

My gloating session is now over :)
Now onto my outfits from this week - there aren't as many as usual but I hope you like them all the same.



Top - Topshop, Jeans - Zara and Shoes - Primark

I have really got into wearing jeans at the moment, especially my Zara boyfriend fit ones. Since losing weight I have felt more comfortable in clothes that I wouldn't have worn before, or if I did I didn't feel very attractive in them. I love how they can be casual and dressed up. There's just something about wearing heels with jeans that feels so right!



Trousers - River Island, Box Tee - Bella Cosa Boutique, Necklace and Shoes - Primark

And it was aaaaall yellow!

I'm trying to incorporate more colour into my wardrobe, especially with the summer months only around the corner. This box tee from new online boutique Bella Cosa is perfect with its subtle splash of colour and obviously the floral pattern is a winner for me. Teamed with my yellow shoes and necklace this outfit was good to go! If you're looking for somewhere new and exciting to shop, then definitely head over to Bella Cosa Boutique as they have some amazing items for summer. 


Vest, Skirt and Shoes - Primark

A very low budget outfit this one. Every item is from the wonderful Primark. I've been very impressed with Primark recently and think they've had some winning items for summer. This skirt also has a splash of yellow in the daisy print, so again teamed with my yellow shoes this outfit screamed summer! 


Skirt and Crop top Co-ordinates - Very.co.uk

How incredible is this two piece? I am in love with it!
It was a complete and utter nightmare to get hold of as it was always sold out, but I eventually got my hands on one and have not looked back! It made a huge change to my usual all black ensembles for a night out. I received numerous complements whilst wearing it, plus I felt incredible. Overall, my winning outfit in this blog post.



My beautiful earrings are from Bella Cosa - definitely need to check them out!



T-shirt - Matalan, Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Ebay and Necklace - Bella Cosa

Such a simple outfit, but with massive impact. I love putting a pop of colour with my simple, plain outfits as it gives them a whole new edge. This necklace is stunning and I can't wait to put it with other outfits. Having a statement necklace is all you need sometimes to brighten up any outfit. This Bella Cosa beauty if definitely a winner. I can't wait to get some more!

I hope you like my outfit choices for this week!
Until next time...

Hopeful
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment