Tuesday 6 May 2014

Outfit post #30



Hello lovelies,

Hope you've all had a very lovely bank holiday weekend! 

I've had a super busy one! Lots of family time - couldn't think of a better way of spending my long weekend.

Anyway, here are my outfits from this week - hope you like!


Dress - Matalan, Cardigan & shoes - Primark

You may have seen this dress before on a previous post but I just love it. It is one of my all time favourites - it is super comfy and I absolutely love polka dots (as you probably know). I am also loving pastels at the moment, they are perfect for the summer months and to brighten up any plan outfits.

Top and Skirt - River Island

I've had this top and skirt for a while but never thought to put the two together! I love how this outfit is pretty dark but the floral and leather details make it ok for summer too. This is the first outfit I have put on since losing weight and felt pretty thin! I love how awesome I am feeling recently about the way I look - it's a great feeling.

Top - New Look, Jeans - Zara, Shoes & Necklace - Primark

I haven't wore jeans in what feels like forever! And for the first time in what feels like forever I felt bloody good in them. They are pretty big after losing weight but the top flows perfectly so it hide the gap in the back. I love the splash of colour in this outfit - it's amazing what a coloured pair of shoes can do to brighten up and prettify an outfit.


Jumpsuit - Missguided, Blazer - H&M and Shoes - Primark

I love, love, love this jumpsuit! It is literally one of my favourite ever purchases! It is super comfy and let's face it, it's very pretty. I'm into clashing my colours recently & these yellow court shoes are perfect to do that & go with practically everything.

Harem pants - H&M, Bomber jacket - Primark and Flatforms - Next

I have has this jacket for a while but I never seem to wear it. I wanted a casual outfit and found my all black ensemble was a little harsh, so this little floral number is perfect to brighten up and add something to this outfit. 

I'm trying to find new outfits every week, so I'm sorry if there are a few repeated items or less outfits on my blog posts. I am very excited for the next couple of weeks because not only am I going on holiday with two of my best friends, I am also (hopefully) getting a new car! So, I'll be sure to keep you all updated.


Hopeful 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment