Monday 3 June 2013

Mission: Beach body is a go!


Hey Lovelies,

Hope you've all had a fab day! I have had the best day :) First, I went toiletrie shopping with my girls to get some last minute bits for our holiday - just over a week away, how exciting! Then we went for a spot of lunch before I headed on over to Media City to be part of the audience for Sarah Millican's TV Programme - she was absolutely hilarious and I had such a lovely evening!

Anyway, back to my beach body mission! I hope yours has gone as well as, if not better, than mine! I'm not going to lie I have fallen off the band wagon a little bit and had a few treats along the way, but I don't feel guilty at all! I have worked extremely hard and deserved to have a few treats/nights off since I finished uni forever last week :) But I thought I would share with you my progress so far...

First of all, please ignore the fact I have no top on whatsoever, I was in the middle of getting ready when I noticed/felt like I had lost more weight/inches and had to take pictures immediately.
Secondly, please ignore my Bambi PJs! You really wouldn't think I was turning 21 years old this summer.

Anyway, I admit compared to the last pictures I uploaded I haven't lost THAT much since, but small progress is better than no progress!

 

My fat at the bottom of my stomach seems smaller and more toned - I'm not kidding myself though! Although I have done well so far I know I still have a VERY, VERY long way to go to get my stomach completely flat and super toned! But, I don't care how long it takes I will get there. 
Also, I mentioned in my last blog it is all about making realistic expectations, so taking my own advice I change my goal. My initial goal was to have lost weight and toned up in order to have my perfect body by my holiday - well, seen as I go in 9 days it's pretty obvious that goal wasn't realistic for me. So, I have decided to keep going and once I am back off my holiday start again and work my way to have my perfect body by my 21st Birthday, which is in August, realistic? I think so! I will have my super flat and super toned stomach by the end of summer (fingers crossed!)

The only annoying thing is that the fat around my ribs seems to be the hardest part to get rid of! I keep saying to myself that I should ignore it and concentrate of the parts where I have lost weight - but I can't help it! I want my stomach to be perfect and my protruding ribs and stubborn fat are not welcome! I need to keep positive though otherwise it will be counter productive and I'll end up not losing any more weight, and scarily piling it all back on.


My stomach WILL WILL WILL look like this one day!

Although, I don't have MY perfect body in time for my holiday I am SO happy with the progress I have made over the past couple of months! :) I actually don't feel disgusted everytime I get dressed or look in the mirror now and I'm having less and less fat days, yipee! I can't wait to get to the stage where I can happily and confidently blog about how amazing  my body is and how hard I've worked to get there - a girl can dream! I'm just going to stay determined, motivated and positive and hopefully I'll get there :)


Hope any weight loss plans you guys are having are working!
Hopeful 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment