Sunday 16 March 2014

Outfit Post #28



Hello Lovlies,
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! Personally, I don't even know where mine has gone - I've been super busy since Friday celebrating my Brother's 18th birthday and seeing my friends. Ready to do it all again as of tomorrow!
Here are some of my outfits over last week;

Jumper - Topshop, Shirt - River Island, Trousers and Necklace - Primark & Shoes - Office

This particular morning I was having a stress about what to wear and wasn't 'feeling' wearing a skirt and heels, so wanted to find something casual and comfy. I'll be honest, this outfit isn't very 'me' and I didn't feel great in it, but I felt comfy and that is what I needed. On closer inspection after posting this outfit to Instagram, I realised these trousers make me look very small! Not what I want at all. However, it is always good to try something different! 

Pinafore - River Island @ ASOS, Shirt - Primark, Frilly socks - Primark and Shoes - Office

I'm a fan of the Monochrome look at the moment and completely by accident. I wear black, A LOT! You just can't go wrong with it and you can always find something to go with black. This is one of my favourite things I have ever bought, and it's definitely a 'go to' piece! The pinafore can be dressed with a anything - a shirt, t-shirt or crop top and looks pretty effortless!

Hat - Ebay, Cardigan - H&M, Dress - Asos and Shoes - Topshop

This is one of my all time favourite dresses! It is made from a jersey material so not only does it look good, it feels so comfy on! I've mentioned a few times I love the 50s era and fashion, so I try and work it into my wardrobe as much as possible. I like to mix new with old to keep it fresh.


Polo neck - Primark, Skirt - Fred's Boutique and Shoes - Topshop

I was feeling super inspired this day by Grease after having a trip to the drive in cinema to see it! I love what they wear in that film, and could recite all the dialogue and songs off by heart! This was definitely a 'feel good' outfit and showed off my curves in all the right ways - which is ALWAYS a good thing!

Peplum - New Look, Trousers - River Island, Shoes - Topshop and Necklace - DPs

I love trousers. I think they are the perfect thing to put on when you're not sure what to wear, they always look good with any sort of top and can be dressed up or down. These are my old faithful black pants, I've had them since I was about 16yo and have struggled to find another pair since. River Island are very good at making trousers for women as they are usually a great length and fit! 

Jumper - Topshop, Skirt - Matalan & Shoes - Topshop

Pretty plain Jane outfit this particular day, and pretty dark colours! I love this leather pencil skirt, the best bit is its not restricting so I can move around pretty good in it! Plus, it was a bargain at £12! Pencil skirts are easily my favourite things to wear, as they go with everything and can be dressed smart or casual.

So, that was my week of outfits! Hope you liked them :)

Hopeful
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment