Saturday 29 March 2014

Outfit post #29



Hello my lovelies :)
Hope you've all had a fabulous week.

How glorious is the weather in Manchester today? Absolutely beautiful. I wish I could just jump in my car, drive to somewhere really pretty, have a little picnic and enjoy the sunshine - however, all my friends are in the middle of exams or work unsociable hours/weekends so I am sat doing my blog instead. No regrets here though!

So, I've been a little delayed on my outfit posts as to be quite honest, I'm running out of clothes!! Literally my worst nightmare. I'm having to dig out really old clothes and try and re-jig them into something fabulous - a lot of hard work!

I don't know about anyone else but I just haven't seen anything I like. When I'm shopping I like to find items and clothing that wows me. Something that I just HAVE to have, no questions asked, but there's been nothing. Everything I have tried on has left me uninspired - rubbish I know. I'm just going to have to keep looking.

Anyway, here are my outfits for this week - hope you like them and I'm sorry if there are any items you have already seen.



Dress - ASOS, Shoes - Topshop & Hat - Ebay

I love this dress (I also have it navy blue) they still sell it on ASOS in a variety of colours, so I think I need to add some other colours to my collection. They are super flattering and are perfect for a glamorous day look. Like I've mentioned before, I love the 50s and this dress complements that era perfectly.


Skirt - New Look, Jumper - Car Boot Sale, Shoes - Office

I have had this skirt for absolute donkeys years and found it in the back of my wardrobe the other morning. I love navy as a colour, but don't wear enough of it! This jumper is actually glittery (but it's really hard to picture) and is the comfiest jumper I have ever owned. I hate feeling itchy in jumpers, but this one is perfect. These leopard print heels I snapped up in the Office sale a few years ago & I have never looked back. They are pretty comfy and are the perfect height to be worn in the daytime.



Dress - Matalan (includes belt)

This is one of my most recent purchases. I find Matalan to be a very hit and miss store - sometimes they have lots of lovely stuff and then sometimes they have nothing. I came across this dress, and I just had to have it!! Not only was it polka dot (my all time favourite pattern) it was the perfect length and fit. Well, I say perfect fit, I have a serious case of squashed boob in it but it's something I put up with!!



Dress - Topshop, Heels - Office and Necklace - Primark

I adore this dress. This was originally bought for my 19th Birthday night out - which was two and a half years ago, shock horror! It still looks great on and is perfect for the spring/summer months. I love the colour - orange is easily one of my favourite colours as it complements my complexion and hair colour nicely. I'm so glad I dug this out again after all those years.




Dress - RMW London

This is one of my all time best purchases. I found a little online boutique called RMW London which is run by an absolutely gorgeous blonde lady, who gives great customer service. I've had this dress for ages and I feel amazing every time I wear it. You can't see very clearly but it has one sleeve, and a high neck - it's lovely and so different. I've never seen anyone else out in anything like it.



Skirt - Matalan, Crop top - FREDs Boutique (Urmston) & Shoes - Primark

I have had this skirt for a while and always forget I have it. It's pretty in line with the 50s style and goes with all sorts of different tops/shirts. This crop top is my fave, its a t-shirt material, so it's very comfy and easily put with a lot of different outfits. I love the pop of colour with this outfit, it just brings something different to it rather than wearing all black as usual.



Dress - ASOS & Shoes - Office

I adore this dress. I love the colours, I love the fit and I love what it looks like on. Unfortunately, this can only come out when it's sunny/warmer. Which today is - yay! It's so nice to be wearing colours rather than my usual, go-to black and white. These shoes are gorgeous, again can only really be worn in the warmer months. They are pretty uncomfy, so you couldn't walk far in them but at least they look pretty. I'm so glad I'm still at the point in my life where I wear things for how they look, not how they feel. Dreading when that moment comes.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovelies!

Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment