Thursday 28 March 2013

Outfit Post #12





Hello Lovelies,
Long time no blog - I know! I've been so busy recently with Uni work and starting my new job, as well as, carrying on with my part time one - everything has been a bit manic! But I'm back and I'm here to stay and what better way to kick start than with a outfit post.

The polka dot, peplum top has been featured on my blog before, but in a 'going out' manner. This time I opted to style it differently so that I could wear it in the day too. I have seen everywhere recently that the boyfriend jean has made a come back and is high in the fashion stakes - a must have for the spring/summer. Well, I had been searching for a pair for a while and couldn't find any that fitted me right or suited my body shape anywhere, However, a miracle happened in the shade of blue. I was clearing out my wardrobe when I came across this pair that had been stored in the back for years!



They still fit me (sort of - they're massive on my waist but fit my leg!) and are perfect for SS13!
They were from Zara a few years ago but I know they do similar styles every year so it's still worth a look if you're on the hunt for a pair of boyfriend jeans. They are super comfy as they don't have that stuff, cardboard feeling you can get with some jeans. they go with pretty much everything I own and can be dressed with flats or heels, depending on the impression you want to make. I teamed this outfit with my trusty loafers from Office! A really cute outfit for the daytime but with a vintage twist and a bit of edge.

Also, this month I have changed something else.
MY HAIR!
Can you believe it? I just got so bored with my hair looking the same, day in, day out! It started to look too dark and was not co-operating when it came to styling it... So, I just thought it needed a good cut and a bit of a re-vamp to make me look fresh and more grown up...My verdict?
 I LOVE IT!
I feel like me again. Which I know probably sounds ridiculous but I do. This is exactly how I wanted it to look and more. It's been really easy to style and just brings a whole new look to my image/style of fashion.
I think it looks a little like Alexa Chung if I'm honest and the complements have just been rolling in, so , I couldn't be happier at the moment. New look. New me! How very Cliche of me?!


Hope you guys like my new look too!
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment