Tuesday 5 March 2013

Outfit Post #11



Hey Lovelies!
It's outfit post time :) If you have read my previous blogs you guys will know I'm currently on a diet and exercise fix, and for the first time in a month I actually feel like it's working!

The other day me and one of my best friends, Ross, decided to go into Manchester for a spot of shopping and lunch. We had such a lovely day! I ended up purchasing a new crop top from Topshop, which deep down I knew I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't resist! 


Anyway, my outfit. This particular day I woke up and automatically felt amazing. I love those kinds of days :)
So, I decided to get out one of my favourite midi dresses and give it a go for a day time look. I usually only wear these kinds of dresses on nights out with sky high heels but I've seen lots of girls out in them for the day and I thought I would give it a go! (Just realised my mirror is disgusting - shouldn't allow 7 year olds loose with my make-up) 
I felt so good. I felt womanly, feminine and rather grown up. Which for the first time I didn't mind feeling a little older. I teamed it with a simple gold necklace, leopard print heels and black blazer. A really simple outfit which was really easy to put together but made me feel great! I would recommend wearing something like this to anyone. It's perfect for lunching with friends or even a date!



Dress - Missguided
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - Office
Blazer - H&M


Phone case - Ebay
Face - Illamasqua and Mac make-up


Then we went to Trof in the NQ for some lunch and it was A M A ZING! I completely blew off my diet for the day and indulge in the loveliest food I have had in a long time. I had the pulled pork sandwich complete with salad, coleslaw and chips - I was in food heaven! We then decided to head over to Teacup for cake and tea. It really was one of the best days I have had in a while. We talked all afternoon about growing up and our future and I'm really excited!! :D



Have you had any lovely afternoon plans recently?
Hopeful
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fab necklace! And that burger is making my drool :P
    xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I am a sucker for a good necklace at the moment. Oh gosh, if the look of it is making you drool, you need to taste it! It was SO good, food heaven! xxx

      Delete