Thursday 11 April 2013

Mission: Beach Body is a go!



Good Afternoon my Lovelies :)
I can't believe how much I have been neglecting my blog recently - so so sorry!
I have a dissertation, 2 assignments and 2 exams before I finish uni next month so it's all missions go and I'm trying to get as organised as possible. However, another mission that has been continuing for a couple of months now is my Beach Body mission - to lose weight and tone up before my holiday with the girls in June and I am VERY pleased to say that things seem to be paying off. I still have a long way to go before I'm at my ideal body shape/size but its a positive step in the right direction, plus, I joined the gym this week and have been hammering it ever since and will be for the next 62 days until my holiday! I am determined to look HOT in a bikini this summer!

One of the first differences is in the shape of my stomach - I can finally see things starting to take shape and tone up nicely :) I'm really pleased with the results so far considering I haven't been doing for too long. I have lost over half a stone now but I know my weight will change the more muscle I gain - I've never been one to obsess with my weight, only with what I look like. As long as I'm happy and healthy, that's all that matters :)



 

There isn't a huge difference between the two but there is a noticable difference which is good enough for me at the moment - its the positive results I need to keep motivated and keep on top of what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising!


From the front, I am very pleased! The pockets of fat that had formed at the tops of stomach and around my rib cage area have decreased in size by quite a bit which is AMAZING! This was the one area I was desperate to tone up and get rid of the stubborn fat - and I'm bloody doing it :D It just shows if you care enough and work hard enough things really do start to pay off! Like I said, I stil have a LONG way to go before I am at the size and shape I want to be but its a great start, even if I do say so myself :) Another bonus, most of my clothes are starting to become loose and rather big (a great excuse to go shopping!)


I've recently brought a couple of crop tops which I have always been a bit conscious about wearing and when I did I felt so uncomfortable and wanted to cover up my stomach with a jacket or bag/clutch but for the first time I actually feel pretty damn good! :) 





I hope this post doubles up as one out of interest but also a motivational one - if any of you are stuggling to motivate yourselves or just don't see the point! When get your ass up and do something because I'm telling you it certainly pays off and the results will leave you feeling incredible :D I'm really pleased to share this experience with you all!

Have a good, productive day<3
Hopeful
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I thought I would post and give you some more motivation. About 6 months ago, I had agonising pains in my leg, buttocks and back, mainly I couldn't sit down. I ended up having MRI scans to reveal I have a crushed disc in my back. Now I've NEVER been one to watch what I eat, nor exercise. However since this, I've been swimming 3/4 times a week every week since January. I feel much better, and I am watching more of what I eat and do. Last week I joined a Gym, after trailing just about every one around Sale/Altrincham/Trafford.

    I too am going on a lads holiday in 66days! (very similar goal posts) and I'm aiming to be slimmer and fitter. I know I wont be where I want to be, and I still have pain in my back, but as long as I still work at it, I know I'll be feeling better.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jonathan, haven't seen/spoke to you in a long time. Sorry to hear about the pain you have been experiencing, that must SUCK! But it sounds like you have everything under control and are doing really well, so the same advice to you; Keep up the good work! :)

      Hopefully, well be looking beach body ready in the next 60 odd days and wow everybody on the beach! How exciting! Hope you're well x

      Delete