Monday 29 April 2013

Outfit post #13




Good Evening Lovelies!
Hope you have all had a great day today. I officially finished all my lectures for third year which means I'm well on my way to graduating - how exciting! I seriously cannot wait to finish and just get stuck into the real world, pretty bored with education now.

There are a lot of trends floating around SS13 and one of those is the dungaree. At first, I was uncertain on my feelings on the come-back of the jean dungarees as they reminded me of something you wore when you were a child and always feel embarrassed about when you look back on pictures. However, I then came across the pant suit dungaree and, well, fell in love!
I first seen them on Lucy Meck from TOWIE at a fashion event and had to have a pair. The lovely lady's suit was from Zara but unfortunately, after weeks of searching online and in-store, they were sold out everywhere! I was absolutely gutted, but determined to get my hands on a pant suit dungaree, so searched high and low and eventually found an identical version on Missguided!


 

I am SO pleased with it. The only problem I had was that the sizing was a bit difficult so I would recommend ordering two sizes - your usual size and the size above because the suit can feel a little restricting depending on your height and has a bit of an awkward zip. However, other than the sizing issues it is extremely comfortable, flattering and goes with practically everything! This particular day I decided to team it with my floral over-sized River Island blouse and my Office heels. I felt really good and for once slim! Which is always a bonus. I have also wore it with a black and white polka dot crop top with converse and a dusty pink patterned shirt buttoned to the top with dusty pink loafers - the outfit options with this dungaree suit are endless! I seriously think everyone should get on... Although, I'm still not 100% keen on the jean dungarees but maybe I'll have to give them a try!




Enjoy the rest of your evening :)
Hopeful
xxx

2 comments:

  1. love the shirt

    www.itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love it too! It's from River Island x

      Delete