Tuesday 7 May 2013

Outfit Post #15






Evening Lovelies,
Hope you have all had a lovely day and enjoyed the amazing weather!

I am really enjoying doing my blog posts at the moment, not that I haven't before, but I think it's the fact that I know once I have finished University for good I will have more time to dedicate to this blog and my other adventures, so I guess, I'm just getting myself excited already!

You lucky people are being treated to another outfit post, simply because,
1) I can
2) It's a brand new outfit so I wanted to show it off!

I have a ridiculous addiction at the moment to ordering clothes online, especially from ASOS! It has become my favourite hobby and as soon as pay day come around I already have planned what I'm going to buy. How bad is that? But I guess it means I have new material for my blog and an always up to date wardrobe - swings and roundabouts. 

This has to be one of my fave purchases this month (other than the dress in my previous post) It is perfect for summer with a denim jacket but I plan to take it on holiday too. At first I was a bit sceptical as I hardly ever wear colour and if it does, it's only a small amount. But I love it! I love the whole vintage, summery feeling to it and it's also super flattering and comfy - what more could you want?


The dress fits like a glove, like most of my purchases from ASOS, and is perfect to be worn with mid heels and sandals in the day but with wedges in the evening too. I order this dress and as soon as I seen it I knew I just had to have it. I also teamed it with yellow nail polish and coral lipstick (I put that on after I had taken my pictures!) So, overall I am a very happy customer and would recommend this dress and style/length of dress to everyone!

I love how tiny my waist looks in this picture - big headed much?


I'm not usually one for highly patterned clothing as I feel it makes me look bigger than what I am but this dress is really flattering and I felt very pretty and summery all day! I have utterly fallen in love with the floral design and wish I could wear it every single day :)

Hope you like my outfit Lovelies!
What did you wear this Tuesday?

Hopeful
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This dress looks lovely on you, I could never pull anything like this off ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte :) I bet you could! x

      Delete
  2. Woow! You look absolutely stunning! X

    justrach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that certainly put a smile on my face! Thank you sweetie! x

      Delete