Monday 6 May 2013

Outfit Post #14



Hello Lovelies,
Hope you have all had a marvelous bank holiday weekend and aren't feeling too rough this morning!

I had a really good weekend but it's gone far too fast for my liking. On Friday I spent the evening with my lovely uni friends and went to the cinema to see Evil Dead - horrendously, gory film and one I wouldn't really recommend if you're squeamish. Then on Saturday, I had a busy day running errands before a BBQ for my friends 21st and a big night out with work. I can't tell you enough how in love I am with my new dress!
At the beginning of last week, I had gained a few more followers on Twitter, and when people follow me I always click on their page and read their bio to see whether they're the kind of people I wan to follow back. This lovely lady with the username, @RMWLondon, followed me and she was interested in fashion etc... so I followed her back. I then found myself on her website and came across this beauty.

Black midi dress - RMW - £28.99

How amazing is it? And how amazing does she look in it? It's not something I would usually go for as it's rather sexy - and I feel like I can't pull off sexy, BUT I am a huge fan of a midi dress and black so I thought I would give it a go! I ordered it on the Tuesday and it was here by the Thursday - amazing service and delivery. The lady behind the website is so lovely, if you have any questions about her website, products or just want a chat she is the perfect woman! I have fallen in love with her, her website and her products and will definitely be ordering from the website again!

So, here's me in the dress...



It fits like a dream! After my hard work and recent weight loss I thought I would give it a whirl and ordered a S/M! I'm usually a small to medium in most midi dresses but as I had never ordered from here before I was a bit nervous - but I had nothing to worry about. Not only did I feel amazing and felt confident in a tight dress for the first time in ages, I also got LOADS of complements throughout the night - which kept me smiling!
This is definitely my favourite dress atm, and I can't wait to find another excuse to wear it!

I kept the outfit really simple with dark, burgundy platform heels (Miss Selfridge), Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch, Crocodile skin clutch bag (Matalan) and bright yellow nail polish to match the sunshine we've been having (Maybelline).


This was my face for the evening too - excuse my rollers! (haha!)
I used a combination of products ranging from, MAC, Illamasqua, Maybelline, Rimmel, BeautyStore and Eyelure - These are my facourite eyelashes ever, they're 140 by Eyelure.

I did order a yellow clutch bag off ebay to go with my nails and this outfit but unfortunately it didn't arrive on time but I'm hoping what I teamed it with anyway was more than satisfactory!

Here are some more pictures from my night :)


Me and my gorgeous friend, Jo!
Me and the lovely, Sam!
My Girls - Harriet and Jo <3

Hope you all liked my bank holiday weekend outfit! What trends/outfits did you rock?

Hopeful
xxx



2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in that dress! I love it x
    justrach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely :) The best part was that it was a total bargain! x

      Delete