Thursday 4 July 2013

Outfit post #17


Good Afternoon Lovelies,
Hope your Thursday is going well! I have had, yet again, a boring day looking for jobs and cruising the internet. But, I've had enough of being boring. So, I decided to get up, get dressed and see what the day would bring and then I realised I haven't done an everyday outfit post for a while!

I am absolutely loving the midi length at the moment. As I am bigger/curvier on the bottom and I'm not a huge fan of my legs this length allows me to cover up my insecurities as well as still being able to wear skirts/dresses without tights/leggings. This little beauty is from the one and only ASOS! They are easily my favourite online retailer at the moment, and I find myself on the website every single day. I came across this skirt a while ago but didn't have the funds to purchase it. I loved the paisley print (being a MOD's daughter and all!) and the length and thought I would be able to dress it up and down, plus, team it with different key pieces like vest tops, tee-shirts and crop tops. The best part? I happened to come across it again the other day and it was in the sale - yipee! So, obviously, I HAD to purchase it? Right? Yeah I knew you guys would agree! It's been a great buy.


 

I am so into buying clothes at the moment that are versatile and can be worn with more than one thing, which in my head makes sense as, I save money by only by one key item rather than numerous ones and they can be worn in both summer and winter months, good times!

I decided today to team the skirt with just a simple vest top, black heels and a chunky chain - simple, comfortable but still rather fashionable :)

 

Close up of the paisley print - Grey, purple and pinks!
Hope you like my outfit choice for the day!
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment