Wednesday 10 July 2013

Outfit post #18


Hello Lovelies! 
Here's another outfit post for your to feast your eyes on!

As you will already be aware if you check into my blog often, I am a huge fan of the midi style as it suits my figure blah blah blah... Same old! So, this outfit features a midi skirt :)

This again, like most items of my clothing at the moment, was a hidden beauty that was shoved in the back of my wardrobe (I should really learn not to do that!) and it was a cheap little number from New Look. As it is old it won't be sold in stores now but there will be alternatives as the midi style has been huge this year. 

The best thing about my sense of style at the moment is that I'm dressing how I want to rather than how I think I should. I have always been a huge fan of the 50's era and vintage style but have never been brave enough to try it out, but now I am! Every single day I put on an outfit that expresses who I want to be and I couldn't be happier/more confident.


I teamed this navy blue skirt with my polka dot peplum (which has been featured heavily on this blog before) I love how versatile it is and the polka dots go perfect with the blue and tan. However, it did get rather annoying when the peplum kept untucking itself but all in all it was a comfy outfit and I really enjoyed the feel of it throughout the day. I finished the outfit off with a white statement necklace, tan belt and tan heels.

This outfit is perfect for the summer months as the skirt is lovely and floaty and would look great sitting outside having lunch with friends, rocking cat eye sunglasses!


Hope you like my outfit choice lovelies,

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment