Saturday 11 January 2014

Outfit post #24 - my 2013




Happy (belated) New Year!
Wow, 2014 already - didn't 2013 fly by? Saying that, 2014 looks like it's about to do the same seen as we're almost half way through January! In my opinion the sooner January finishes the better, not a fan of being skint and having the Christmas blues!

Hope you all had a fabulous time and didn't celebrate too hard? ;) I had a great time with my nearest and dearest and couldn't wait to start a new year! I haven't made any resolutions this year, as to be honest, I don't really believe in them. If I want to do something, I'll do it and if I don't, I won't! I'm just going to continue what I have been doing, as let's be fair, it seems to be working for me so far. Simple - I have promised myself I will be more healthy and start my exercise regime all over again but I'm not going too torture myself over it. Plus, this year is all about putting my all into the build up of my career and start putting some savings away so I have a good start to my future!

Anyway, enough about the new year and my anti-resolutions.
Here's to my 2013 in outfits! I have had some good ones and also looking back - I did kind of say to myself "What were you doing?" but that's the fun with fashion, something that looked good at that moment in time, doesn't always look good in another years time.

My 2013 has been a bit of a rollercoaster - I've had numerous ups and downs. But the one thing that has never let me down is my wardrobe :)






































2013 hasn't been a hugely successful year regarding being adventurous or trying new things, but towards the end of the year I felt like I was starting to get better with my spending and fashion choices. There are some outfits above, especially the early ones in the year, where I know I wouldn't wear it again or would style it differently, but that's what I love about fashion - there's always room to play around and try something new, and if you look back and dislike your choices you can learn from them and start again. 

I have started to pick and buy staple pieces that can be worn with numerous other staple pieces so I am saving money but still wearing different outfits but with the same pieces. My fluffy black jumper, black and white pointy heels, pencil skirts and black camisole have been some of the pieces I have not stopped wearing and will continue to wear for many years to come. The only thing I need right now is a WHITE SHIRT - I cannot find one anywhere - so if anyone knows of anywhere, please let me know. 


This is the start of my 2014 outfit collection. I have loved each and every single one of my outfits in 2014 and cannot wait to get dressed in the morning and find new things to wear. 

If you want a constant update of my #ootd then follow me on Instagram - all my images are posted on there and feel free to ask me any questions or post a comment, always happy to talk :)

Happy 2014 here's to a super chic, fashionable one!
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment