Monday 30 June 2014

Outfit post #33





Hello lovelies,
Hope you've all had a great weekend - I don't have a clue where mine has gone, busy as usual!

This post has been in my drafts for a couple of weeks now and I just haven't found the time to get it finished and posted, but here I am and here it is - yay!

So, here's my outfits over the past 2 weeks!

Crochet Vest - Bella Cosa, Polka Dot Trousers - ASDA, Flatforms - Next

How cute is this top? I absolutely love the pastel pink colour and the crochet finish! It's just adorable! It is perfect with patterned pants for a vintage feel look but also with jeans for a casual daytime look - a very versatile top! I've had these trousers for a looooong time, but they are a go to!

Jumpsuit & Shoes - Primark

A very affordable outfit! The jumpsuit was £17 and the shoes £9 - absolute bargain! You may remember this outfit from my holiday post, but I love that I can wear this in an every day situation, even in work! I love the vibrant pink and blues in this jumpsuit, perfect for summery days and cocktail nights.

Jumpsuit - Matalan and Hat - Ebay

I LOVE this jumpsuit. Again, this is something I have had for a while but haven't had a reason to wear it! One weekend it was a sunny day and I just couldn't resist! The dainty floral print of this jumpsuit has a lovely vintage feel which is topped off with this beige floppy hat.

Trousers, Vest Top and Necklace - Bella Cosa

Bella Cosa is my absolute favourite online boutique at the moment. It has some beautiful pieces for very reasonable prices. The clothing they have on they website are things I haven't seen anywhere else, I like that! These trousers are super comfy as they have an elasticated waist and look great with a vest top with a statement necklace or with the matching tee-shirt!

Tee-Shirt and Necklace - Bella Cosa, Trousers - River Island and Shoes - Primark

Here's the matching T-shirt to the trousers above. This is why I love Co-Ordinates - that you can have  more than one outfit with just a couple of pieces. This outfit was perfect for work, not only is the tropical print bang on trend it is super comfy! The shoes aren't as comfy as I would like, but they look good so that's all that matters!

Kimono and Flatforms - Primark, Vest Top and Necklace - Bella Cosa and Jeans - Zara

I love this kimono! I love how comfy this outfit is! It was a perfect outfit for a casual day at work - I love the fact my office is smart casual meaning me can wear jeans!

Crochet Vest and Necklace - Bella Cosa, Jeans - Zara and Flatforms - Primark

Pink on pink - why not? Same vest as before, from the amazing Bella Cosa. I'm not usually one for pink but I had a change of mind/heart this particular day and decided to go for it!

Vest - Bella Cosa, Skirt and Shoes - Primark

This is definitely one of my favourite skirts - unfortunately, because I've lost weight it no longer fits me on my waist :( But I just put a belt with it so it cinched me in! I love adding a pop of colour to any outfit, it just makes it stand out more.

Dress - River Island, Shoes - Primark and Hat - Ebay

I adore this dress. It is the most flattering dress I think I own other than my ASOS wiggle dresses. I put it with my orange pointy heels, orange lipstick and my floppy hat for a meal and a night of cocktails! It's safe to say whenever I wear this dress I feel amazing!

Skirt - Topshop, Vest and Shoes - Primark and Hat - Ebay

As you can probably tell I am obsessed with floppy hats, I have them in 4 colours! They just add something different to each outfit I wear. I adore this skirt too, I love polka dots more than anything and they look great with any colour!

Skirt - Matalan, Shoes - Primark and Box Tee - Bella Cosa

Very 50s inspired outfit! This tee tucked in perfectly in this 50s wide midi skirt! The subtle yellow colour in the daisy print looks amazing with these yellow pointy heels! These coloured heels are the best things I have ever bought! 

Skirt & Top - Bella Cosa and Shoes - Primark

One of my favourite recent purchases, these beautiful, multi pattern co-ordinate! I love the fact I could easily wear the skirt and top as separates. I would wear a plain white or black vest top with the skirt and team the swing vest with a pair of boyfriend jeans or harem pants and sandals, for a more casual day look. The patterns are beautiful and the multi colours allow this outfit to go with any colour lipstick and shoes! Heaven!

Hope you like my outfit post for this week. I promise (I'll try anyway) to not leave it as long next time.

Hopeful
xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment