Wednesday 4 June 2014

Outfit Post #31






Couldn't agree more Vicky B!

Hello lovelies,
Hope everyone has had a great weekend and a productive week so far. 
I meant to upload this post before my holiday, but with the mad rush of panic packing and getting everything organised, it completely slipped my mind. However, you get to have two posts from me - this one and my holiday one, lucky you!


Wiggle Dress - ASOS & Shoes - Primark.

You may remember this dress from a previous post as I wore this for my graduation but haven't had the opportunity (or shoes) to wear it again in the day time. When I came across these pink court shoes from Primark I knew I had to have them! They match this dress perfectly and compliment the colours - ASOS wiggle dresses are my absolute favourites and I have added a couple to my collection!

Jumpsuit - Missguided, Shoes - Primark, Belt - Miss Selfridge and Necklace - Bella Cosa Boutique.

I adore this jumpsuit. It is such a staple piece in my wardrobe that goes with everything and is super comfy, dressed up or down. I also adore my neon orange chain from Bella Cosa - a new online boutique which sells a variety of 'beautiful things'. I would recommend any of my follows to go online and have a look, I have purchased a couple (a lot) of pieces recently and the quality is second to none! The jewellery is a winner for me, as it can be very expensive in places like Topshop and River Island, but Bella Cosa has all your accessory needs without the high end prices!

Heart print T-shirt - Bella Cosa, Boyfriend jeans - Zara, Shoes - Office and Necklace - Primark

Another winner from Bella Cosa, this beautiful heart print t-shirt. I absolutely love the print and haven't seen anything like it before! I don't usually go for such a casual look but I just couldn't resist this print and the box tee style. It also looks perfect with red lipstick!

Jacket - Primark, Shirt - River Island, Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Primark and Necklace - Bella Cosa

This is definitely my favourite outfit in this post! I have always loved shoes, but have recently become obsessed with having as many coloured/patterned court shoes as possible! I spotted these Primark polka dot heels (see what I did there!) in a magazine and have been on the hunt for them ever since! They're stunning and go with jeans and dresses perfectly. This jacket is gorgeous and at £17 a complete steal. I have been looking for a jacket to wear with my jeans for a while now and couldn't resist this Primark number!

Bomber Jacket and Vest - Bella Cosa, Jeans - Zara and Shoes - Primark.

Another beautiful piece from Bella Cosa! I love, love, love this floral print bomber jacket! Again, a bomber jacket wasn't something I thought I would ever wear but as soon as I seen this on the Bella Cosa website, I just have to have it! The floral pattern and bright colours are perfect to brighten up any plain outfit, especially when wearing jeans. My neon yellow court shoes match perfectly!

Those are my outfit choices for this post, I hope you liked them! Make sure you check out my holiday themed post too!

Hopeful
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment