Monday 25 February 2013

Motivational Monday #11



Happy Monday Lovelies!
I hope your morning has been wonderful, and the rest of your day follows suit. 

I could go on and on and on in today's blog post, but I'm not going to.
Today I have only have one thing to say, and one thing only.... If there is anything you must do today it's SMILE!


Sometimes, life doesn't go our way.
Sometimes, you just want to curl up into a ball and sleep 
Sometimes, you just really don't feel like smiling at all
BUT
That doesn't mean we shouldn't love our life
It doesn't mean we should curl up into a ball and sleep
It also doesn't mean that we shouldn't smile even if we have no reason to!


So, if you're having a bad day or something hasn't gone as well as you wanted it to forget about it and remember that it takes more muscles to frown than what it does to smile!
Everybody deserves to be and feel happy, it's actually one of the most important emotions we have as a human being. No matter how hard life gets there is always something to smile about - even if you have to dig deep, down to find it. Make sure your Monday and the rest of your week, and especially, the rest of your life is as happy as you can make it! Surround yourself with people and plans that will bring that smile to the surface and keep it there for a very long time! That's exactly what I plan to do :)

The one way I'm going to do this is create a bucket list! I'm going to write down everything single thing I want to do in my lifetime and then one by one (hopefully) cross them off. Once I have written it I will post it on this blog so I can show the world all the things I want to achieve and what I've already achieved! Hopefully, then it will inspire you all to do the same. Life is too short to sit around moping about things that have happened and living in the past. Go out and do whatever it is you want to do, don't let anything or anyone stop you. And if for some reason there is something or someone who has got you down, turn that negative into the inspiration and motivation you need to live your life the way you want to. Stay true to yourself and smile, because you never know who is going to fall in love with it.


Keep Smiling
Hopeful
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment