Saturday 5 October 2013

Outfit post #20



Hello my lovelies!
How are we all? I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far! Is it just me, or do some weekends just go too fast? I'm back to work after two weeks off next Wednesday and I honestly don't know where the time has gone - madness!

Anyway, I have a little outfit post for you today and another one in line - lucky you ;)
I have promised myself recently (like I do every so often) that I'm going to take this blogging malark more seriously and try and update my blog at least once a week. I've been pretty lousy as this recently so I have decided to turn over a new leaf... So, here I am!

As you all know; summer has officially left us and we're know facing the colder months of Autumn/Winter.
I'm not going to lie, I love Autumn. I love the crisp fresh air, the crunchy leaves on the ground, the warm colours and how it's super exceptable to cosy up in the comfiest of clothes next to the fire drinking hot chocolate - but most of all and most importantly, I love the fashion!

When the Autumn and Winter months come around the first thing I get excited about it buying a new coat! I buy myself a new one, Every. Single. Year! They always differ in styles as coast never really go out of fashion, so, I have a different style/colour for all occasions! 

This time around I have been lusting after an oversized coat that has a vintage feel and this year they haven't been hard to find. I first of all seen a absolutely gorgeous fushia pink one on ASOS, but for the steep price of £120, I had to re-think and look else where for something a little more in my price range as money is a bit tight recently, but, also I do like to pride myself on finding a bargain and finding an item that people's reactions are 'Really? No way!' when you tell them where it is from - which brings me onto my purchase!


This absolute beauty! As soon as I seen it in the shop I knew I had to have it!
And then when I seen the price tag I knew I had to have it even more!

This little number is from the one and only ASDA and came with the wonderful price tag of just £28!
Erm, hello, that's under £30 for a coat? How awesome is that?
I have literally wore it everyday since I bought it, it's extremely comfy, the sizes are true to size and it just completes my outfits, whether dressed up or dressed down. It is a little on the thin side (but what do you expect for under £30) so it is a little more of a show coat rather than a practical one but who cares!


This coat is the 'Harringbone' look and it's something that you find every single year as it keeps it's fashion value but also welcomes that vintage twist I was looking for. Also, with it being black, grey and white I knew it would be more of a safe option and would go with most things that I wear (rather than fushia pink... But I am swaying towards it, so it might be a next months purchase!)

This day I teamed the coat with a pretty dressed down look, which isn't usually me! But, as most of you probably know, I've just had a boob job (yay!) so I have been advised to only wear comfortable, baggy clothes hence the outfit of choice. I just wore my Zara boyfriend fit jeans (which I've had for around 4/5 years), a Primark long sleeved, baggy, grey, speckled top with my new heeled loafers from Office and a slick of deep purple/pink lipstick from Rimmel (Kate Moss Matte Collection in 107).

This is another lipstick I bought... Revlon in Black Cherry :)

Hope you like my outfit post for today lovelies & enjoy your weekend!
Hopeful
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete