Tuesday 8 October 2013

Outfit post #22



Hello again Lovelies :)
I seem to be on top form with my outfit posts recently! Here's another one to feast your eyes on.

Today's look is a little 70's inspired - oversized blouse and flares? Match made in fashion heaven!
This leopard number is one of my all time favourite items in my wardrobe and I wear it with practically everything - jeans, trousers, pencil skirts, dungarees etc... It is fairly old and has seen better days (years old & has a small tear in the arm) but it goes with everything I own and I am a sucker for a bit of leopard print.


These wide leg trousers were a recent purchase from Miss Selfridge. As soon as I seen them in the front of the store I new I had to have them! I dressed them down with my Office Onward Platform heels and this leopard blouse, simple yet a really lovely day look. On a night out I would put them with a crop top and some super high wedges. They provide the perfect silhouette, cinching in my waist, sucking in my stomach and skimming over my bottom - a bottom curvy girls dream!


The only problem I would say I have with these trousers are the pleats in the front. Sometimes depending on how you stand or the way the trousers rouche up - it can be quite unflattering! But all in all, one of my favourite A/Q items in my wardrobe and I can't wait to try other shirts/tops/patterns!


Hopeful
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete