Sunday 6 October 2013

Outfit post #21




Happy Sunday Lovelies!
Another outfit post for you to feast your eyes on - two in one week already? How lucky are you?

I've purchased a couple of beauties these past couple of days; being house bound for two weeks really does nothing for your bank account but has done wonderful things for my wardrobe!

This is definitely one of my favourite outfits for a while.
This long sleeved jumpsuit is from the amazing Missguided for an even more amazing price of only £24.99!
This isn't something I would usually go for as I've always had a smaller chest, something like this would never have suited me, but thank you to my new assets, I am able to try new things and be a little adventurous with my clothes - so exciting!




I originally bought this jumpsuit to wear in the evenings on a night out, but I was surprised with how versatile it is and I could style it easily enough to wear in the day! For this daytime look I chose to wear a lace trim black vest top underneath to disguise how low cut it really is and keep it as a sophisticated as possible. I am currently wearing sports bras while I'm still healing which is another reason I wore a vest underneath - they aren't the most attractive items ever made! 
I teamed the rest of this outfit with my chunky, heeled loafers from Office, gold chain from Primark and a slick of plum lipstick in my new shade 107 from the Kate Moss for Rimmel range!

I wore this outfit last night for a night out and styled it very similar but swapped the shoes for gold, sparkly peep toe heels and a dark burgundy lip to vamp up the look. I am on the hunt for a perfect pair of pointed stilettos to wear as I think they would look SO good with this jumpsuit, both day and night!



Rocking my new hair too, hope you like it!
I absolutely LOVE it!

Enjoy the rest of your evening,
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment