Sunday 27 April 2014

Outfit post #30




Hello Lovelies,

So sorry for the lack of blogs recently. I have had so many in the pipeline but just haven't got round to doing them - I'm a bad blogger!

Over the bank holiday weekend I thought it would be a perfect time to go shopping (big mistake)
I had a pretty big Primark haul, as I felt I needed and deserved it! So, a lot of my outfits are of my new items and how I have worn them for work/weekend.

Some good news to share with everyone! I have recently started my weightless journey and in 3 weeks I have lost 8 pounds! I'm pretty pleased with myself and can't wait to lose some more. My aim is to lose a stone, maybe a stone and a half! So, I'll keep you all posted as to how I get on but so far so good!




Shirt - Primark, Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Superga

I am not usually one for jeans and trainers. I am more of a girly girl and wouldn't be seen without a pair of heels. However, I decided this day that I would go for something different... I actually think I like it! I love Supergas - I don't know if you can see but they are red with white polka dots, so at least they bring some usual Hope vibes!

Jeans - Asda, Mac - Asda, Shoes - Office, Shirt - Boutique in Manchester

This was my very grown up Sunday look. I love this outfit as it probably didn't cost me more than £30 for everything - as you all know I am a sucker for a bargain and finding on-trend items for less. I think bootcut jeans are so flattering, especially if you have a bigger bottom half like me!


Dress, Cardigan and Shoes - All Primark and Belt - Matalan

As you can probably see this is where my Primark haul kicks in! I am in love with pastels at the moment, and as a girl who usually wears all black this outfit was very different from my usual attire. I love the floral pattern and how well it goes with pastel pink! I am definitely going to start incorporating more pastels into my wardrobe ready for summer.



Jumpsuit, Flatforms and Cardigan - All Primark

Another all Primark outfit! I absolutely love this jumpsuit - the sizes are slightly strange, so I went for a size bigger than usual so I knew it would be comfy and not tight around my huge bum and thighs. Again, this looks great with pastel colours, as well as any brights. I am definitely going to be taking this on holiday with me.


Dress - Boohoo

I adore this dress. It is a little more daring than what I usually go for and I am so glad I did! It was cry difficult to try and tit tape my way through, but once I had it on I felt amazing all night! Great purchase from Boohoo and a steal at £20!


Skirt, Cardigan, Necklace & Yellow shoes - All Primark, Belt and T-shirt - Matalan and Black shoes - Office

Another Primark focused outfit(s) I put the outfit on the right on first and really liked how the neon made the whole outfit! I absolutely adore these acid yellow court shoes! They do them in pink too, I'm just waiting for them to come in my size. I put the other outfit on straight after as I was doing a lot of walking & didn't want to risk wearing new shoes, so I stuck to my old faithful office ones. Again, loving pastel and how a bit of colour can make a huge difference.

Jumpsuit & Cardigan - Primark

This jumpsuit is the same as the other but in pink. I love them! Primark have some awesome summer gear in that is perfect to take on holiday, as well as wearing them when the weather is nice here too.




Jeans - Zara, T-Shirt - Topshop, Coat - Topshop Sale & Flatforms - Primark

I LOVE this coat but haven't had chance to wear it yet. It goes perfectly with my boyfriend fit Zara jeans and my Primark flatforms. I actually felt really good in this outfit considering it was another casual choice - I even have my hair up!! (shock horror) I'm definitely going to be trying out more casual looks in the future.

Hope you liked my outfits from this week! Plus, you all need to get yourselves down to Primark and get your summer wardrobe in check!

Lots of love,
Hopeful
xxx

1 comment:

  1. i love the black dress.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete