Wednesday 5 February 2014

#100HappyDays




As most of you will know (if you read one of my previous blogs) I am taking part in the #100HappyDays challenge, where I have to take/upload a picture every single day of something that made me happy.  This had been a great challenge to be a part of as it makes you consciously think of what makes you happy, setting you up for a good day every day as there's got to be something that made you happy - otherwise you have no image to upload and feel you have failed the challenge. Which so far, I haven't done! I have done 20 days so far, each day uploading one or a group of pictures of things that made me smile/happy. Ok, so it's not all amazing. I have days which are very average at best and the main highlight of my day is getting home and getting in bed, but I don't think that's a bad thing! It's teaching us to notice and understand the things we should be grateful for, as well as what makes us happy.

Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of my posts so far! (Day 1 is on the other blog post!)


Booking my trip to New York, Beating my target for Dryathlon, finding a new blog to be inspired by and being given free chocolates from work!



 Seeing results from eating well and exercising more, being given a free chocolate cake of my wonderful friend, a shameless selfire before I met my wonderful friends for a catch up over some lovely food.



Having a lazy day in bed watching saturday TV, another shameless selfie, managing to fix my broken charger problem and dreaming of beautiful things i.e. shoes!



Green tea and exciting plans at work, followed by the pub quiz with the Uni gang!



A yummy, healthy snack at work, finally chose how I wanted my hair (sort of) and my pooch makes me smile - he's just too cute!



Yummy, healthy lunch at work - proud of how well I'm doing! And these little munchkins make my day, love them!



The best soup in the world! Went for a lovely curry with work as part of social club but was very happy to be in bed after a long day.




 My new bank card arrived after my old one was cancelled due to fraud :( I downloaded a new book on my kindle and my Dad is one of the funniest men in the world!



A lovely drive to Alderley Edge with the boyfriend, where we had a super naughty day of fish and chips and sweets!



A lovely, early breakfast at Eat before a day of shopping, my purchases (happy!) and being able to run a bath at the end of it all, ready to relax.



Smashing my Dryathlon target! And having a very, very yummy Pizza Express with the Uni gang!



Winning a fabulous competition on Twitter from theEword and finally getting my hair cut and coloured after a good few months without - bliss!



My wonderful prize was delivered to the office - can't wait to go for Afternoon Tea at Hey Little Cupcake! Then headed off to Twitfaced - brilliant night!



Spent the day relaxing reading 'The Fault in our Stars' followed by watching another incredible episode of Call the Midwife and dreaming/planning of becoming more successful so I can finally move out of parents house!



 A healthy lunch at work - yum! And found some right gems from Twitfaced!



The weekly pub quiz with the uni lot and indulging in a piece of cake to cheer me up!

Are you taking part in the #100HappyDay challenge?
Follow me on Instagram to follow all my challenge and outfit posts @hopegorton

Hopeful
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Loving this update as I don't have instagram! Let's get gusto sorted, that will make you happy ;)

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete