Monday 17 February 2014

Outfit post #26







Hello Lovelies,

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend - and an even more wonderful Valentines day! I hope all you taken ladies were treated like princesses, and I hope all the single ladies partied hard with their loved ones!

I had a pretty average Valentines day (as always!) I'm not a huge Valentines day fan. Don't get me wrong, I am and can be super romantic - I like to be swept off my feet, as well as doing the sweeping but I just don't like the 'forcefulness' that Valentines day brings. There shouldn't be just one day that we dedicated our love or appreciation for somebody, that should be shown everyday!
But, my boyfriend did good and bought me chocolates and flowers - and as a romantic and a girly girl, I do love flowers and chocolates. But I did most of my celebrating with my girls, it's a tradition and one I want to maintain forever!

Anyway, to the point. Here I have compiled my outfits for the week - you may have noticed I have started doing this now. It's just so much easier for me! It means I can get all my outfits down at once and make sure I blog more often! Rather than forgetting to take a picture of my outfit, meaning I won't blog about it! God bless Instagram! Which you can follow me on @HopeGorton


Jumpsuit - Missguided, Shirt - River Island, Blazer - H&M, Necklace - Primark and Shoes - Topshop.

You probably would have seen this before, my favourite jumpsuit from Missguided!
I'm getting to a point now, that I am running out of things to wear/new outfits to think of - which is why I love this jumpsuit, whether on it's own or with something else, it always looks pretty darn good.


Skirt - Primark, Crop top - Freds Boutique, Shoes - Topshop
This pink skirt is one of my most recent purchases, from the ever wonderful Primark. I am a huge fan of the 50s style and the mid-length skirts/dresses so when I seen this I knew I had to have it! 


Jeans - Primark, Shirt - George @ ASDA, Necklace - Primark, Coat - George @ ASDA and Hat - Ebay

I have fallen in love with my new hat!! A bargain at just £5 off ebay - it gives my outfits that something extra! 


Skirt - Primark, Jumper - Topshop, Boots - Vagabond/Office Shoes and Hat - Ebay

I love this skirt - again another 50s vibe! This hat and jumper are my life savers, go with absolutely everything!


Shirt - HUK Boutique, Jeans - Primark, Jumper - Topshop, Boots - Vagabond/Office shoes and Necklace - Primark.

I wore this love heart print shirt on Valentines day, just to get in the mood and because I adore this shirt!

Jumpsuit - Missguided, Shoes - Ebay, Belt - Miss Selfridge and Camisole - H&M

Rocking the monochrome look for valentines evening with my girls! This jumpsuit is perfect and can be worn both day and night.

Hope you like this weeks outfit choices :)
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment