Sunday 2 February 2014

Outfit post #25




I feel like I haven't done a outfit post for such a long time. I tend to use Instagram as my go to hub for uploading images of my outfits near enough everyday - so, please follow me if you would like to see more. I'm currently doing the #100HappyDays challenge too, so my insta updated every single day!

Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of my outfits that I have put together over the last few weeks (that I hadn't already posted on my outfits of 2013 post)

Most of the outfits I post are of things I wear to work - my office is smart casual, so I find it pretty easy to wear most of my wardrobe on a daily basis, which is awesome! What's not so awesome is that I am vastly running out of clothes they haven't seen me in so I feel like I need to go shopping all the time - but ahh well!


Outfit #1


This dress (Topshop) is one of my 'go to' pieces! It never fails me, I've had it for a few years now! As it's a simple grey colour I can wear it with anything - any colour/pattern/length/texture! But I decided to wear it with my floaty mid-length cardigan (Miss Selfridge), a pair of tights (Primark) and my amazing leopard, suede ankle boots (Office).

Outfit #2


I love these trousers (ASDA), even if they do look like PJs! They are super comfortable, a made out of a lightweight, thin material and have an elasticated waist. I have found it quite difficult to find tops to wear with this trousers, until I found this peplum (Matalan) at the back of my wardrobe! It has a lovely full bottom on it and is super comfy too, paired with my amazing Topshop pointy heels!


Outfit #3


Omg! THIS skirt! This is one of my most favourite purchases for a while. Again, I struggled to find a top to go with this perfectly until I seen this super cute red blouse from Primark - at a bargain £8 there was no way I could have said no! I absolutely love this look and can't wait to wear it again for a date night with the boyfriend or cocktail night with my girls.

Outfit #4


This top was kindly donated to me from my amazing friend, Jenny! I borrowed it once for a night out and I absolutely fell in love with it, so you can imagine how delighted I was when she told me I could have it as she no longer wears it! I love the vintage feel it has to it and it brightened up my boring skinny jeans (Primark). I also paired it with a chunky, gold chain (Primark) and my old faithful Vagabond boots.

Outfit #5


This was my 'I feel so hungover, but I don't want to look hungover' Saturday look and I think it looks pretty cute (even if I do say so myself!) I have been looking for a tartan dress for ages, but all the ones I have seen as really short. As a curvy girl with very chunky legs I don't feel comfortable wearing anything above my knee. I seen this dress in... Wait for it... TESCO! Tried it on, and although it sits just above my knee, there was no way I couldn't have it! It fits perfectly on my upper body, making my boobs and waist stand out, but the a line shape skims over my large bum and thighs - dream! The leather collar detail is the perfect touch. When I put this on, I thought there was something missing and when I found this flower statement necklace (Laundry Boutique) in hung up, I thought 'PERFECT!' Who doesn't like a bit of a clash every now and again!

Hope you like some of my outfit choices for this week :)

Hopeful
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your style you have so many pretty outfits Hope.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lovely :) Hope married life is treating you well!

      You always look fabulous xxx

      Delete