Friday 28 February 2014

Outfit post #27


Another week, another outfit post!

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend - I know I did!
I spent the whole weekend with my best girls, which is hands down my favourite way to spend my weekend.
On the Friday we went to the Drive-in Cinema in Trafford Park to watch the one and only, GREASE! It was amazing!We had lots of goodies and good ol' sing song. Then on Saturday night we went round to my friend Jenny's house and had a couple of drinks, girly chats and watched some girly films. It was literally perfect.

Anyway, back to my outfits. 
Again, here's a supply of all the outfits I have put together over the past week.

For constant updates follow me on Instagram - @hopegorton

All my outfits at the moment are all work related. As I spend most of my time at work (obviously, as a full time working girl) I have to make sure they're appropriate for the work environment as well as showing off my preferred style and personality.

Shirt - George @ ASDA, Pencil Skirt - River Island and Loafers - Office

Polka dots, polka dots & polka dots! If you have seen any of my previous outfit posts, polka dots are featured very heavily throughout. I (personally) think they are a pattern that never goes out of style and looks good with all sorts of colours. I have had this pencil skirt for a VERY long time and found it at the back of my wardrobe! This shirt was a bargain at £6 in the sale from ASDA - I'm all about supermarket fashion.


Jacket - Next, Jumpsuit - Missguided, Belt - Miss Selfridge and Shoes - Topshop

This jumpsuit is one of the best purchases I have ever made! It looks good dressed up and down, and can be paired with pretty much any jacket or shoes. A really simple outfit but definitely one of my favourites.


Dress - Missguided, Scarf - Primark, Jacket - Next and Boots - Office

Now... I would never normally wear black and blue together, but this particular day the weather was awful, so the tights had to be put on. My favourite item in this outfit is definitely the scarf. I've had it for a while now but it's a classic, and can be paired with outfits like this or a simple tee & jeans ensemble.


Trousers and Shirt - George @ ASDA and Shows - Topshop

This is probably one of the cheapest outfits I have ever put together. I think altogether it must have cost not even £50 - the shoes being the most expensive. And as you can see, more polka dots!

Jumpsuit - Miss Selfridge

Oh lord! How beautiful is this jumpsuit?! I seen it a while ago whilst out shopping and was so tempted to get it, but didn't have anywhere to wear it too. Then I was invited to a party with the company I used to work for,which obviously gave me a reason to go and buy this! Sticking to my traditional simple black outfit with red lipstick - but it's what I'm known for! I particularly liked the wide leg on this jumpsuit - very 70s! I would definitely dress this jumpsuit down with a nice jacket, day-time heels and a floppy hat!



Hope you all have a lovely Sunday evening :)

Hopeful
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment