Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day




Happy Valentines Day Lovelies!!!
Hope you have all had a lovely day, and have spread the love throughout the day :)
As a single lady I have spent the whole day with my lovely friend, and then going on a girly date tonight! I decided to make the whole day about me and some of my favourite people. 


I thought I would combine this valentines special into an oufit post too! I always find myself taking pictures of my outfits just as I've got ready so my room is always messy - I should really get out of this habit!
I decided to go for a romantic, floral inspired look today and I felt super girly and for the first time since starting my diet I actually felt slim - amazing!


 

I adore this top! It's perfect to wear with jeans, trousers and skirts and adds a lovely, spring feeling to any outfit. It's baggy but flattering, which is sometimes hard to find in certain items. Also, it has a cut out back (which I couldn't get a good picture of by myself) so depending on where you're going you sometimes need to wear a vest top underneath. The top was from River Island and was a must have as soon as I seen it, I think it was around £32 and my pencil skirt was from Topshop for £20 - pretty average priced outfit tbh!


And here's my face for the day! Simple, everyday make-up which consists of foundation, blusher and eyeliner flicks! I walked around with a huge smile on my face and confidence in my stride. I had a very good day today :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines evening!
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment