Monday 25 February 2013

Outfit Post #10


Good Morning Lovelies :)
I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been super busy with Uni work and getting some stuff sorted!
Exciting news actually, I have just applied to become an Au Pair in NEW YORK! My dreams are finally coming true and I'm doing it all on my own, and for myself and I couldn't be happier.

Anyway, this post is about one of my outfit choices of this week and it has become one of my favourites!
This peplum top is one of the best ones I have purchased in a while. Not only is it flattering, it's extremely comfortable and looks great on. It was also a complete bargain at £16.99 fro New Look. 
Another reason why I love this top is that it's perfect to dress up for a night out but it also would look great with a pair of skinny or boyfriend fit jeans!

I decided to team it with my standard black, Topshop pencil skirt, black wedges and my infamous red lipstick. I don't know about you but I love it! :)



Moving onto my face! Tbh, I don't really ever change my face from day to night, except I add extra of everything plus eyelashes and bigger eyebrows. My eyebrows look wicked, even if I do say so myself, I love it when everything goes smoothly!
I achieved my wavy hair by using my heated rollers - I swear by them and couldn't live without them.
I also followed this lovely girls tutorial on YouTube. In previous times I have used my heated rollers they haven't really curled my hair, only volumised it and often make it frizzy. This tutorial is really easy and simple to follow and helps achieve an awesome bouncy, curly wave! 



Hope you liked my outfit choice for this week! :)
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment