Saturday 2 February 2013

Outfit post #9


Happy Saturday Lovelies!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

I realised I haven't uploaded an outfit post in a while, so here's my treat to you :)
I had a rather casual day yesterday, which isn't like me at all, and opted for a 'sport luxe' inspired outfit with a few girly twists. 

I opted for a plain, grey maxi dress teamed with black converse, denim jacket, converse pendant necklace and a smile!


The maxi dress is from H&M and only cost something ridiculous like £12.99 but it has been stuck in my wardrobe for ages as we just haven't had the weather for me to be able to wear it. However, yesterday I decided to give it a whirl as I was only going shopping in The Trafford Centre so I would be inside. It was super comfy to wear all day and actually made me feel slimmer, which is an ultimate bonus! My trusty converse are always a winner when it comes to comfort but I think its about time I got myself a new pair as they are filthy! My cute pink, converse pendant was from River Island and was probably around £10-12 but I bought it a while back. I just thought it gave this plain outfit a cute twist as well as wearing my old faithful denim jacket from Primark.

I felt super comfy all day as well as slim - an all round winner in my eyes! 
What do you guys think?
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment