Monday 4 February 2013

Motivational Monday #9



Good evening Lovelies!
It's Monday again so you know what that means... It's motivating time! 
I'm really sorry its a late post again, I've been super busy with trying to get my Dissertation done. I just don't know where the time goes!

Have you ever wanted something really, really bad? Like so bad, its all you can think about, its all you talk about and you would do anything to have? You have? Good because that is what I want to talk about in today's post.

I am one of those people who strives. Strives for bigger and better. I have always had hopes, dreams and ambitions and have made sure that I set my sights and standards high in order to achieve as many as I can in my lifetime. Over the years, they have come and go as I have achieved them already or I've simply changed my mind on what I wanted in the first place and have set my sights on something better. Some people may have said to you, like they have to me, that your standards are too high, or you'll never achieve something like that yourself and even you're not good enough to do that. I just want to say on behalf of myself and everyone out there who has been told the same... HA HA HA!


I learnt from a very young age to stop listening to people, and only listen to yourself and what your heart tells you to do (and sometimes your gut instinct) when it comes to your life and what you aim to achieve. 
I believe that, when people don't have dreams, ambitions or even drive to do something different, what is the point in life? Surely, life is about seizing every opportunity that is thrown at you, learning to say yes and most importantly, making yourself happy. Life is about taking risks and I believe everyone should do something that challenges them every single day. 


The challenges I am currently facing is, number one, my diet. I have been SUPER good on my first week and I am hoping to keep it up throughout the remainder of the diet. It has been difficult, and I still crave a lot of bad food but I know that I just need to get used to it and it'll be worth it in the end. That's another thing, sure having dreams and ambitions, seems like hard work, but what about the outcome? Surely, the outcome in itself is worth the effort, and sometimes hassle? I think so anyway.

The other challenge I have for myself is making sure I do my Uni work to the best and highest standard I possibly can. Seems like a pretty straight forward one I know, but the trickiest part of this is keeping motivated! I have days where I could lie in bed all day and not do any work but I don't. I get up and keep going, because everything I have ever done and worked hard for has got me to this point and I'm not about to give up now! I want my dream job, well, numerous dream jobs, and I won't stop at all until I have done at least several of them in my lifetime. Today, my marketing lecturer turned round to me and said "You're going to make a great teacher one day." I was ecstatic! I can't even remember what I said in order for her to say it but she did and it made my day. I haven't known this lecturer for long, only since I started third year, so to get feedback like that, I know I am on the right lines and I will become a teacher one day. First, I want to work in Social Media - my calling in life! I just hope someone will give me a job so I can shine and show the world what I'm made of, so watch out! :)

Basically, in a nut shell, everyone should strive to be the best, have hopes, dreams and ambitions, and if you fall off the track and lose patience or motivation, just remember you're working towards something spectacular, an outcome you really, really want and once you have it, it will feel incredible.

Don't Give Up. EVER!
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment