Thursday 31 January 2013

Mission: Beach Body is a go!






Hello my Lovelies,
Hope you have had a great day!

Is anybody else on a diet for 2013? Has it been your resolution? 
So, today I was thinking to myself how was I going to measure how much weight I had lost whilst on this diet seen as I don't own a pair of scales. My mother has banned them from our bathroom! I don't blame her really, there's nothing worse than stepping on the scales and noticing your heart dropping in disappointment rather than the pounds! 

The wonderful lady, Victoria Beckham, once famously said to ignore the scales and the size label in your clothing! And if it bothers you so much, don't weigh yourself & cut the label out as we have many other troubles we have to face every single day and your body shape and confidence shouldn't be a part of that! What a lady! So, since I heard that many years ago I've just learnt to accept my body shape and haven't weighed myself since. As long as I feel great and I like the way I look in the mirror that's all that matters!

So, I have decided to take pictures of myself at the end of every month to see if I can notice any changes, like inch losses! Here are my first pictures at the start of my diet. 


 
My problem areas are my middle as I have ribs that pertrude outwards but I have a right little podgey belly going on atm and it's not cool! But I have noticed I still have slight definition on my stomach from the last time I was in shape so I know my goal isn't far away!

As you can see I have a smaller upper body compared to my lower. I would love to tone up my legs and make them thinner but that isn't my focus point as I never get my legs out anyway. So I'm concentrating on one area in particular and hoping the rest will just follow. I'm really worried about losing my bum! It's my favourite asset and I really want to keep it!

I know I'm not massive but I just want to tone up my stomach so I look smokin' in a bikini! You can probably see for yourself the podgey bits that I hold around the top of my ribs and my lower stomach - ew! Plus, I have small but chubby hips which is seriously annoying. I want to get my hourglass figure back on form! I'll keep posting at the end of each month with my progress. Can't wait to share this journey with you guys :) Hopefully, it will inspire you to do the same! 

Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment