Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Time

Christmas became a reality for me today!
I, FINALLY, gave the Manchester Christmas Markets a visit today with some of my lovely friends after uni.
I got all snuggled up in my winter coat & scarf, braced the chill and had a good old nosey round! The Christmas Markets are like my favourite thing about Christmas and makes me love living in Manchester even more.
Unfortunately, we only went for a quick visit but we're planning to go again. Next time I have promised myself some yummy food, a few little treats and a hot chocolate with Amaretto, nom!

I took a few pictures on my travels for you to have a look!
You need to get yourself down there if you haven't already, it's the perfect thing to do to make you feel all 'Christmassy'!

Enjoy
Hopeful
xxx



Manchester<3
Cute detailing on the stalls this year!
I loved this!
Lots of Christmas Chocolate, yum!!
Father Christmas...
... Looks suspiciously like Zippy from Rainbow
Me and my gorgeous friend, Rachel
Rachel and Karl<3
Me and my good friend, Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment