Friday 30 November 2012

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter!



Yesterday I was doing my weekly shop-around and couldn't help but notice the absolutely stunning nail polish collection by Barry M.

I have a few nail polishes from Barry M, and I think they are some of the best out there! They have a whole variety of different colours and styles. My all time favourites at the moment are the Glitter nail paint!

There are so many to choose from, perfect to add a bit of sparkle to your outfits for the Christmas Party season, and with beauty retailer Superdrug having a 3 for 2 offer it would be rude not to have a splurge!

Here are some of my personal favourites/colours;

np333
Nail Paint - Black Multi-Glitter



NPJB
Glitter Nail Paint - Jewel Britannia

NP350
Jewel Glitter Nail Paint – Diamond

NP355
Jewel Glitter Nail Paint – Gold Mine



NP337
Glitter Nail Paint - Pink Silver Glitter

NP340
Glitter Nail Paint - Aqua Glitter

I know what I'm going to do this pay day!
Hopeful
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment