Friday 23 November 2012

Little ol' me...

I'm going to try and make this a bit different from my profile, but I'm sorry if I repeat myself a little.

Howdy!
I'm Hope, 20 years old, currently studying Public Relations with Media Studies at the University of Chester. I'm actually in the middle of writing my Dissertation, as I am in my final year, which I am both excited and scared about.

I am a huge lover of a few things, some may say obsessed but I just say passionate. I absolutely adore fashion, make-up and anything remotely girly! It surrounds my everyday decisions. I am pretty much always 'dressed to impress' (you just don't know who you're going to bump into! Plus, it gives off a great first impression, usually anyway - but that's another story!) I pride myself on always being open minded about fashion, even if I would never wear it myself, I appreciate all fashions in all kinds of ways and I especially love focusing on eras and styles such as, Modernists (MODs) with the whole 60s vibe, I adore the 50s and anything that can be classed as vintage.
I also have a rather huge soft spot for two things, Minnie Mouse and Katy Perry. I don't even know where these's two loves of mine started but all I know is that they are part of my life now and I wouldn't change it - sad I know!
My main passion though, of course, is social media! I could harp on ALL day about it and bore you with why I think its so fabulous, and who's using it well and who isn't and why I think everyone should be on Twitter. Pretty good considering part of career is exactly this^

I get told on a regular basis by friends, colleagues and even people I barely know, how happy & smiley I am. What can I say?! I LOVE to smile, it's one of my favourite things to do (including laughing as well  I pretty much laugh at anything!) The day just seems so much brighter if you start it in a positive way and with a smile on your face. I also try and complement at least one person everyday, as we all know what it feels like when someone says something unexpected and it lightens your mood and makes you smile for the rest of the day - this is what I try and do everyday - which is a main reason why I wanted to start a blog.
Of course I have off days where I don't feel like smiling 24/7 or I'm stressed out about work, but at the end of the day, I'm only human :)

So, basically this blog is going to express pretty much all the things I love and hopefully bring a smile to many faces of the bloggersphere.
I plan to have 'Motivational Mondays' where I will post an image/quote every Monday to get you kick started for the day and hopefully leave someone feeling positively about their day.
I am also going to start 'Shoesday Tuesdays' where I will upload shoes that I love and share them with you all, they'll either be my own shoes, shoes I want or ones I have found online/in magazines and I just think are fabulous - no matter how much! We all like a bit of window shopping, don't we?
I will upload outfits posts regularly to show you guys what kinds of things I like to wear on a daily basis, for a night out and for special occasions!
Basically, its going to be all things fabulous, girly and fun - who doesn't want any of those things?

Interested in knowing more? Please do not hesitate to follow me on Twitter: @HopeGorton

Many thanks lovelies,
Hopeful
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment