Saturday 24 November 2012

Where the magic happens...

My palace, my space and simply, my bedroom!

So, I thought I'd give you a guys an insight to my life beyond the bloggersphere - so here's a low down of my bedroom (and when I say magic happens here, I totally don't mean any magic happens here, awkward!)

I am so proud of my little room I have :) It represents a huge part of me, and I have taken pictures of some of my personal, favourite aspects of it. It has taken years for me to finally have a girly, yet, sophisticated room that represented my personality and style, so here she is... My bedroom!



My gorgeous princess bed, with fashion icon Coco Chanel, quote above it<3

This is my favourite thing about my bedroom!

A surprise off my mother a few years ago, my name is so unusual that  we can never find it on anything, so when my mum finds something she gets it me :) Fits in my bedroom perfectly!

My star light! Reminds me everyday that I am a star in my own right, lights up my bedroom perfectly!


My bargain! These were something ridiculous like £3 from B&M! Perfect vintage feel to hold all my favourite memories and people.

My Make-Up stand next to my bed! Eye Lashes are my most favourite make-up item, couldn't live without them.

Silver photo frames from IKEA! My girls, family & Nana and Grandad featured :)

My built-in wardrobe collage doors! Couldn't let all these photos go to waste, puts a smile on my face every morning!
Hope you guys enjoyed having a nosey around my bedroom, and love it as much as I do!
Have a great day lovelies,
Hopeful 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment