Tuesday 27 November 2012

Shoesday Tuesday #1


Good Evening Lovelies,

This post is later than what I had planned but this is due to a busy working day and a social life!

But, here it is, Shoesday Tuesday number 1! I've been looking forward to this post since I started this blog and have been racking my brains trying to think of the perfect shoe to use as my first ever shoe post.

What better way to kick start Shoesday Tuesdays than with my all time favourite shoe designer Christian Louboutin<3

There aren't many things I dislike about these shoes;
I love the heels
I love the flats
I love the way the name just rolls off your tongue and automatically sounds sexy *Swoon*
I love the status they have and the effect they have on women everywhere
And of course, I ADORE the famous Louboutin red sole!

So, I scrolled through the website to pick my top 5 favourite designs at the moment, I hope you love them just as much as me!


LADY PEEP SPIKES SUEDE/PATENT COSMO - £850
Now, look at these bad boys! Aren't they just fabulous!
DAFFODILE STRASS - £3,795
I just love the bling factor of these shoes! A girls sparkly dream! 100% beautiful, 100% expensive!

ASTEROID PATENT - £945

 
The stud detailing on these shoes is BANG on trend this season!

JENNY SUEDE - £545
These gorgeous heels have a Marilyn Monroe/Dita Von Teese vintage feel to them and I love red heels - a complete winner for me!

DAFFODILE

 
- £635


My all time favourite Louboutins! The one's I have promised myself once I become successful! Or at least when I'm working full time and I can treat myself!

Hope you enjoyed taking a look at some of my favourite shoes & enjoyed my first Shoesday Tuesday post!

Nighty night
Hopeful
xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment