Monday 26 November 2012

The power of love


Good Morning Lovelies,

I am in the middle of finishing up my methodology section on my Dissertation. I don't know about anyone else but I love listening to music when I'm studying or writing an essay, I find it really keeps me focused and makes the experience seem enjoyable (even though we all know it's not!).

As I was writing up my work this morning, I ran out of music ideas to keep me focused, so as a last resort I looked onto Radio 1's UK top 40 to see if there was any inspiration to be had (Gangnam Style is not what I had in mind) and then I came across the perfect song and possibly my favourite Christmas time song to date.

Has anybody seen the new John Lewis advert with the snowmen? Isn't it just adorable?! Well, the simply stunning voice that is behind that advert is the one and only Gabrielle Aplin who's rendition of 'The Power if Love' is just captivating. She has an absolutely gorgeous, soothing voice and really brings meaning to the song.

So, I found it! My perfect study song to keep me motivated and leaving me with a smile on my face.

Enjoy Lovelies
Hopeful
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment