Saturday 24 November 2012

Weekends Here!

It's Saturday, so we all know what that means:

IT'S THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND!

How many of you are excited about the fact its the weekend? I would usually be ecstatic as it means I would be getting all glammed up and heading out into the town with my favourite girls, however, I have promised myself (and others) that I wouldn't go out this weekend because I need to save some money and finish off all my Uni work, sad face!

BUT, I am super excited about next weekend! It's my work's Christmas do and it's a 1920s theme! Possibly the best news ever when I found out! I promise I'll post up lots of pictures after it so you can all have a nosey at what everyone wore. I am particularly excited to wear my gown, but I won't give too much away

So, to celebrate the weekend in a different way, I thought I'd share some pictures of recent nights out I've been on with my lovely ladies to get you in the mood for partying!

Enjoy Lovelies,
Hopeful
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment