Friday 21 December 2012

Liverpool



Good Evening Lovelies!
Another late post from me, I find that I do most of blogging once I've got in bed :)

Seen as it's this time of year and there's lots of festivities to be celebrated me and my friends from uni decided to have our Christmas night out last weekend in Liverpool!

We hadn't been on a night out together for a while and thought we would make the most of it! It was a great night with the most amazing company. So I thought I would share a few pictures from the night with you all.

My outfit of the night consisted of a black, midi pencil skirt, black peeptoe wedges and a red sequined peplum top (featured in one of my previous blogs)

























Hope you're all enjoying the holidays & are all ready for Christmas!
I know I am :D

Hopeful
xxx



1 comment:


  1. Thank you for sharing information with us! do you know MetsaABC on parim metsa ülestöötamise ja majandamise teenuse pakkuja Eesti kohalikul metsaturul. Nende teenused hõlmavad hakkepuidu ostmist virnastatud võsa kujul ja Raiejäätmete ost mist. Hakkepuidu tootmiseks sobivad hästi paju- ja lepavõsa ning muud vähem väärtuslikud puuliigid. Samuti ei sobi erinev puit saematerjalile parasiitide või mädaniku tõttu. MetsaABC suudab pakkuda võsaostu jaoks parimat hinda, kuna neil on otsene kokkupuude koostootmisjaamadega. Teenuste kavandamisel peavad nad arvestama kliendi nõuete, ootuste ja visiooniga parimate võimalike teenuste pakkumisel. Erinevad raied, mida metsamajandamisel võib vaja minna, on valgustusraie, harvendusraie, lageraie, katkendlik raie.
    Harvendusraie
    Raiejäätmete ost
    Metsa Hooldus
    Raiejäätmete müük
    Võsa raie

    ReplyDelete