Friday 7 December 2012

Outfit Post #2



07/12/12


As a fashion lover I know that sometimes keeping up with trends can be difficult, and most importantly, it's hard to fund a forever amazing wardrobe.
So, I make it my mission to try and find clothes/outfits on a low budget but still look good and can be versatile - meaning they can go with a lot of other things you already have in your wardrobe.

This sheer blouse with lace detailing was a TOTAL bargain! Most people don't believe me when I say most of my wardrobe is from places like Primark, H&M and small boutique shops but it is :) I pride myself on looking good on as little money as possible.

So her goes,
I am wearing my trusty, ever faithful, black skinny jeans from Tesco which were just over a tenner teamed with this gorgeous sheer blouse with lace detailing from Primark for the little price of £5.


YES! you heard that right, my top was £5 - Told you it was a total bargain! It looks great dressed down for the day with jeans and ankle boots like my Office stud ones. 
This kind of blouse could also be teamed with a black pencil skirt or trousers if you work in a professional environment or going for a job interview.

What about rocking it tucked into a leather skater skirt? Like this one from MissGuided for only £21.99

http://www.missguided.co.uk/emilie-leather-skater-skirt

Wear with black tights, loafers and a thick, woolly cardigan for a day time look 
OR
with a pair of super high heels and killer make-up/hair for a simple yet gorgeous evening outfit for a night on the town!


Hope you guys like my bargain blouse!
Hopeful 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment