Sunday 16 December 2012

My recent Primark trip.




Just like many girls I love to shop! I also love jewellery so I was absolutely chuffed to find some absolute bargains in the accessory department when I went shopping the other day.

I really like Primark, but recently, haven't been able to spot anything that wows me or catches my eye. I'm usually the queen at finding a bargain.

When I went shopping the other day with my mother, it was mainly so she could finish off Christmas shopping, I was pleasantly surprised by the incredible jewellery Primark has on offer, an offer I just simply couldn't refuse.

The pieces I purchased can be put into the 'rock chick' trend and feature a heavy must have atm; Crosses!

These earrings are my ultimate fave! I have seen similar ones in Topshop and have always wanted to splurge but never had the courage so you can imagine my delight when I found these bad boys!
At £3.00 it they were an absolute steal and will go with pretty much any outfit.
I plan to wear them to add to any daytime outfit of Jeans/leggings and a blouse but will also compliment any going out outfit. I also think they would look pretty cool with only one in and a stud in the other ear - pirate esque? me likey!


This next purchase is a completely different style to what I have seen around other high street shops. The cross necklaces I have seen have been long chain, pendant styles but I fell in love with this as soon as I seen it. Perfect for any daytime outfit that is a bit plain and needs something added to it.


I actually seen this ring on another girls blog, and when I found out it was from Primark I purposefully went on the hunt for it. Again, keeping in with current must have trends of spikes this ring is a total bargain at £2 and adds a bit of bling to any outfit you're planning to wear!


These are an absolute steal at £1, plus, they had them in gold and rose gold! Pretty much every bit of jewellery I own is gold so when I seen these earrings in this metallic colour I thought I would give them a try to mix it up a little bit. I wore them in the daytime, with a big bun in my hair, harem pants, grey blouse and blazer jacket.

This necklace matches the above earrings perfectly and is the usual cross chains I have seen in most high street shops. I probably wouldn't wear the two together, personally, as it may be cross overload but it's a really plain necklace so can be put with any outfit.
I wore it today for work with a black midi pencil skirt, cut out cross vest and converse - trying to go for a cool, rock chick look (whether I pulled it off I don't know!)


Altogether I spent £10 on all these accessories which I think is an absolute steal considering how much I got! I'm so happy with everything & can't wait for the next excuse/outfit to wear them with!

Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment