Monday 10 December 2012

Outfit post #3



Hope all you lovelies have had a lovely weekend, and a great start to your week! My weekend was super quiet compared to last but I loved it - nothing like a chilled one to catch up on your sleep and to rejuvenate.

Today's outfit post consists of two items I absolutely love! My cameo tee and my Harlem-esque trousers.

Cameo has been seen everywhere! Jeans, coats, tee-shirts, bags, you name it, cameo comes in it! It's one of those trends that anyone can pull off and I have to be honest and say I LOVE it.

This tee-shirt was a bargain at £10 in the River Island sale! It is super comfy as I got it in a size bigger so I could rock the baggy tee look. It goes perfectly with jeans and converse for a dressed down look, but my favourite thing to pair with it are these trousers.



The trousers were a bit more expensive than the tee-shirt, £39.99 from Zara, but they are the comfiest pants, EVER! They can be dressed up or down, from daytime, office wear to night time cocktails with the ladies. They are also super flattering and go with pretty much every top/blouse I own. Easily one of my favourite wardrobe pieces atm.


I am a huge sucker for statement jewellery atm, especially necklaces. There are two places I would recommend if you're looking for statement pieces to finish off an outfit; Forever 21 and New Look.

The necklace I'm wearing with this outfit is from Forever 21. It really fits in with the military theme which compliments the cameo tee-shirt really well. I think this was in the price range of between £5-7 which is a decent price for jewellery. Most of my necklaces I own are from Forever 21 and all retail at great, affordable price.
New Look have brought out a new range of jewellery and it really has the wow factor when it comes to making a statement and really, really affordable.


Hope you liked my outfit lovelies :) & enjoy the rest of your week
Hopeful
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment