Wednesday 19 December 2012

Outfit Post #4

Good evening Lovelies,
Hope everyone has had a good week so far! Not long until the weekend, and best of all only 6 days left until Christmas! :D



Here's one of my outfit posts for the week! I am pretty obsessed with anything leopard print and it is heavily featured in my wardrobe. This sheer leopard print shirt is one of my favourites without a doubt! It goes with pretty much anything - jeans, pencil skirts, trousers & even leggings as it is long enough to cover your bum at the back. It was something ridiculous like £12 from Primark and as soon as I seen it I just had to buy it.


I have had these trousers for years and stopped wearing them as I felt they were a bit tight after putting on a bit of weight after college. I found them right at the back of my wardrobe and thought I would give them a second chance - and wowza, they fit! I was absolutely made up as they are a size 10. 
These again were from Primark for a affordable price of around £15-20. They are perfect to dress up or down and are extremely comfy and the wooly exterior is perfect for the chilly months.



I LOVE loafers! They are a must have in my wardrobe, no matter what the weather. These were a bit pricey at £32 from Topshop but they are SO comfy and go with absolutely everything. They have a real vintage feel about them with a brown/black marble look. 

Hope you likey!
Hopeful 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment