Friday 7 December 2012

Outfit Post #1



06/12/12

Here is my first outfit post for my blog! Hurrah!
Ok, so it isn't one of my best outfits in the world but I was having a 'It's really cold outside and I just want to be warm & snuggly' kind of day - so here's the look that expresses that.

I chose to wear my big, wooly, pink jumper teamed with a pink, love heart print shirt, vintage pendant, black skinny jeans and UGG boots.

This whole outfit (except the boots) probably didn't even cost me £50
Jumper - Primark - £20
Shirt - Primark - £12
Jeans - Tesco - £12
Pendant - Ebay - 99p

It served it's purpose of keep me warm during my lecture, and is perfect for when the weather is really chilly outside and you want to wear something cute and pretty, rather than the usual darker clothing attire that accompanies winter.





Hope you like my outfit lovelies :)
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment