Wednesday 19 December 2012

Outfit Post #5





This outfit was from today (19/12/12)
As you have probably noticed the images I upload are not taken in my girly room, they are taken in my brothers! He has a mirror that takes much better full length pictures.

Today I decided to wear an outfit that was rock chick inspired! Again, like you have probably noticed I am wearing leopard print - but this time in the shape of a pencil skirt<3
I have SO many pencil skirts in my wardrobe not only because they are extremely flattering for my pear shaped figure but I also love the mod and 60s fashion.
This skirt was £20 from Republic - bargain! 



My Tee-shirt is Guns 'n' Roses and was £10 from H&M - this is actually a size 6! Incredible!
It was one of those items you see and just have to have but they didn't have it in my usual size of a 10 so as a desperate measure I tried it on in a 6 and decided it would do - it is a bit of the short side but its still a pretty decent fit! 

I apologise for the mess that is my hair! It desperately needs washing but it was raining so decided it was a bit pointless to wash - so I shoved it up in a messy, curly bun with my 'bangs' left down and loose.

I also decided to wear my creepers, red lipstick and black eyeliner flicks to complete the look! I actually think it's one of my favourite outfits I've worn in a while and will definitely keep it in mind for the future. It would be a perfect outfit for a gig or like today shopping with my mother.



Oh, btw! I mentioned before I am a typical pear shape (would be hourglass if I had bigger boobs, damn!) so I tend to wear clothing that suits my figure! So tend to wear clothes that cinch in my waist and accentuate my curves.
P.s. I have an ass that rivals Kim Kardashian!

Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment