Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fancy a funny?



Good afternoon Lovelies!
Hope you're all well & are having a great day.

However, if like me, you're feeling a little down in the dumps and need a good cheering up; you're in the right place!
I have come across some images over the past few days that have made me giggle. Actually, when I say giggle I mean full on laugh out loud to the point where if I have been around people they tend to ask what I have found so funny. Most of the images that I have seen and included in this post I have found on the Facebook page called The Lass Bible.
If anyone is active on the web you will know about The Lad Bible and how every single thing that Lads do, whether stupid, sexist or sport/game related is branded as a 'LAD' thing to do and are given a lot of praise. SO, some genius has come up with this alternative for us women to be able to celebrate womanhood in all its glory!

I hope you guys enjoy these images as they put a smile on my face & gave me a good giggle. Sometimes, you have days where you just need something to cheer you up!


















Hope at least one of these made you laugh Lovelies, I know I had fun :')
Hopeful
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment