Thursday 3 January 2013

Outfit post #7




So, how was everybody's New Year?
I can honestly say I had the best New Years Eve 2012 than I have done in a long time, I guess it helped that I was surrounded by some awesome people!

I thought I would share with you my outfit of choice for the evening! Please excuse the poor quality of pictures & messy bedroom - I'm sure most girls will know how messy your room gets when deciding what to wear and getting ready! I just wanted to take some pictures of my dress because I absolutely love it!

I have a real collection going at the moment of bodycon dresses! I love the way they cling to my shape and show off my good assests - tiny waist & big bum! But this bodycon has to be my all time favourite. Its from Miss Selfridge and was a Christmas present off my mother & father. At a bit more expensive price of £28 but it's totally worth it! The fabric is absolutely gorgeous & thick so it feels extremely comfy on and I felt fabulous all night (well, until the alcohol bloatedness kicked in!)

It is a deep purple colour and is velvet, so it has a lovely, subtle vintage feel to it. I teamed it with my Office Special Bow Wedges, Large cross earrings from Primark and Katy Perry 'Oh My' eyelashes.


http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33055&storeId=12554&productId=7843615&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=222492&parent_categoryId=208100&pageSize=40&refinements=Colour{1}~[purple]&noOfRefinements=1


I also purchased with my Christmas money Lee Stafford's Big Fat Tongs from Argos!
Which helped me achieve a really nice wave in my hair & lots of volume. The best part?! They stayed in all night!! - Amazing. Would definitely recommend them!


http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4438991.htm 


Hope you all had a lovely New Year & the start of 2013 has already been special!
Hopeful
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Look lovely, happy new year! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Happy New year, hope it's full of happiness!

    ReplyDelete