Monday 7 January 2013

Outfit Post #8



Hello there Lovelies :)

Another outfit post to feast your eyes on!
The other night, me and a few girls from work, thought we'd treat ourselves to a slap up meal & cocktails (non-alcoholic for me as designated driver) at TGI Fridays.
I always like to wear something 'dressy' for a meal regardless of what restaurant it is I'm going to, however, there is one thing my outfit must be when I go out to eat - Roomy! 

So I decided to go for something quite casual but jazz it up with some accessories. 
As featured before on my blog - my harem, Zara pants have made a reappearance! As I've said before these are the comfiest pants I have EVER owned. They are very spacious (as I got the next size up) and go with pretty much anything. I teamed them with a pretty plain grey & white speckled tee-shirt from Matalan. Again, this is a loose fit but is perfect to wear casually with jeans & converse, or tucked into pants or a skirt. 



I finished the look off with three things; A sparkly, grey cardigan, dynamite, spike necklace and platform, leopard print (of course) mid-heels.
These three things made the outfit go from boring and casual, to girly and sophisticated. Perfect for an evening with my ladies.

The cardigan is from the one and only, Primark at around £10-12! You can't go wrong! Plus, as many girls, I just can't resist a bit of sparkle in my wardrobe. This is my favourite necklace I own at the moment. It goes with pretty much anything I wear and brings a whole new meaning to every outfit. It was a Christmas present off my Mummy and retails at £7.99 from New Look. Finally, my gorgeous leopard print heels! Which I purchased from my beloved Office in the sale at £20 - complete and utter bargain.


 

Again, I kept my make-up very natural and simple completed with eyeliners flicks & nude lipstick.
I had a super, lovely evening with the best company but I brought a whole new meaning to the words 'Food' and 'Coma'

Hope you like my outfit lovelies!
What kind of outfit do you like to wear to an evening with your friends?
Hopeful
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment