Monday 14 January 2013

Weavetastic!



Hey Lovelies,
Hope your Monday is going well so far.

So, I thought I would share with you my most recent beauty buy and what has become one of my must haves!
I was recently on Skype to one of my best friends who lives in Sheffield, and I couldn't help but notice her hair looked fabulous and unusually volumised. I asked her had she had her hair done and she informed me that she had bought a hair piece online which was the reason for her amazing hair.

I am a huge, huge fan of big hair and also easy ways out of doing all the hard work. I took the plunge and ordered one of these for myself.



And here is the final result! How amazing does it look?!
It's called a 3/4 wig and comes with clips inside so it can fit easily and securely on top of your hair. But do you know what the amazing part is? It was from EBAY! For the wig and postage it only cost me a total of around £17 - absolute bargain! Couldn't ask for anything better, great hair and at an amazing price.

My hair colour at the moment is plummy but I know I won't be this colour forever so ordered my usual colour of dark brown and it looks fabulous. For now I just clip my fringe under or in a quiff and you can barely notice the colour difference.

Every girl needs one of these in their lives! It's going to make getting ready for last minute nights out an absolute breeze!

Get ordering Lovelies,
Hopeful
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment