Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!



HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES!

Hope you all had a fabulous new year & brought 2013 in with a bang! :)


I have a really good feeling that this year is going to be absolutely amazing! I can just feel it in the pit of my stomach - I can't stop smiling just at the thought of it.


I thought I would share with you the reasons for why I'm super excited for 2013 & some of the resolutions I have made!

Here is a list, in no particular order, of why 2013 is, as typically cliched, my year;

Tattoos - I plan to get a few more tattoos this year as I  have the ink bug bad!! I am going to be adventurous and spontaneous! 

I turn 21! - I don't know why I'm so excited about turning 21, its just means I'm getting old! Its a great excuse for me to throw a huge party and be surrounded by my favourite people before I become and adult and enter the real world, with a real job!

Graduation - I will no longer be a University Student! I am so incredibly excited about leaving Uni but also really scared. Fingers crossed all my hard work will pay off, I'll get my degree and achieve the job I have always wanted. Very lucky girl<3

Holiday - For when I finish Uni, me and my favourite girls have booked a weeks holiday to Turkey to celebrate finishing our degrees! Bring on the sunshine, sea, sand & cocktails :)

Lose weight - I say this every single year but I have promised myself I am to take this seriously! I can't wait to tone up and achieve the body I have always wanted - well, go back to the body I had when I was in high school! I know I can do this! 

Boob Job - I know, I know! This is probably one you weren't expecting but I have wanted one for a very, very long time & its finally happening! I plan to go for my consultation in the next few months to get the ball rolling & I'll hopefully have them by my 21st Birthday! I am ridiculously excited - this year is all about ME! and becoming the person I want to be regardless of what anybody else thinks. 

I am going to achieve some amazing things this year, things I have spent my whole life working towards & I am welcoming them with open arms! I really can't wait for this year to kick in and I'm looking forward to a few surprises along the way. I am the happiest I have been in a long time. I have accepted the way things are are & who I am, and even fallen in love with myself all over again. I'm ready to have lots of fun, smile & laugh until my cheeks hurt. I am a very lucky girl to have the life that I do and be surrounded by some truly inspiring, wonderful people, whether they are friends or family, who I love with all my heart. I can;t wait to become a better, more confident and over all happier version of myself.

Bring it on is what I say!
Are you looking forward to 2013?
Hopeful
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment